Cigweld Transmig 165ST Multi Process Inverter Welder Kit
- Model: NP23931
- In Stock
SHIPPING INFO DETAILS
Most items leave warehouse within 1-2 full business daysexcept where otherwise noted. Shipping restrictions may apply.
Returns must be made within 30 days of the shipment date. In order to process your return, items must be unworn and tags must be attached. Clearance and final sale items are not eligible for a return, refund or credit. Once a return is received, it takes 7-14 business days to process and 3-5 business days for the refund to be credited to the payment method used at the time of purchase.
- Integrated Wire Feed Unit Spools up to 5kg or 200mm
- 3-in-1: MIG, STICK, TIG
- 240 Volt, 50/60Hz, 15 Amp Supply Lead Fitted to Power Source
- Fully compliant to AS 60974.1-2006.
- Enclosure rated to IP23S - Designed for indoor & outdoor use.
- Euro MIG Torch Connection
- Adjustable Burnback Control: The burnback control is used to adjust the amount of MIG wire that protrudes from the MIG torch after the completion of MIG welding. (commonly referred to as stick out)
- Arc Control (Inductance): The arc control operates in GMAW/FCAW (MIG) mode only and is used to adjust the intensity of the welding arc.
- Over Temperature Cut Out Protection has been fitted to Power Source
- DC Lift TIG function. Provides smooth starting and running characteristics across a broad range of applications.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty*: *Refer to operating manual for further details.
- Standards Compliant Voltage Reduction Device
- Current Range for this Power Source is 10A to 165AProvides DC Output
- Suitable for Gas and Gasless Wires